Responsable website: Rudolf Asbreuk
General Terms and Conditions
easybiza, full fridge: is an online shopping list combined with a delivery service. You order groceries via our website and provide us with the details necessary for the delivery. We will confirm your order via e-mail and provide you with the easybiza details for payment. When easybiza have received your payment, we will deliver all ordered groceries to your villa as agreed. easybiza only delivers on Ibiza.
Your health and that of our deliverers is always paramount. That is why we strictly adhere to government guidelines and advice.
1. For colds, fever or other flu complaints, we ask our delivery staff and other colleagues to stay at home.
2. We avoid physical contact, keep our distance and do not shake hands.
3. Before and after a delivery our deliverers will us disinfection lotion on their hands.
4. The steering wheel of our cars and all the equipment we use to deliver groceries are disinfected after every ride.
5. We have asked everyone to wash their hands regularly with soap and water, especially before and after the break.
In case of a governmental declared suspension of services and easybiza won’t be able to deliver we will cancel your order and your payment will be refunded.
1. Products & prices
– easybiza offers a pre-selected list of products and brands which you can order via our website.
– If the client wishes to deviate from the standard list, please contact easybiza via e-mail or inform easybiza by leaving a message on the finalize your order page. After receiving your additional wish list, easybiza will send the client a quotation.
– The minimum spend amount at easybiza is € 120,00 excl. delivery fee.
– The standard delivery fee is € 40,00.
– Same day deliveries and deliveries within 24 hours delivery are only possible after consultation by telephone. The within 24-hours delivery is not available on Sunday.
– Standard within 24 hours-delivery fee is € 55,00.
– Prices mentioned on the website during time of ordering will be the invoiced prices.
– All mentioned prices on the website are including 21% VAT/BTW/IVA.
– Prices are in Euro.
– All quotations are free of obligation.
– When you order freshly made salads from MOOS, there is a the minimum spend amount as said before, being a minimum order of 4 salades, costs € 60,-. Please note, that all meals may contain traces of nuts.
– Payment has to be made in Euros.
– Payment has to be made within 14 days after the invoice date. However payment will have to be made immediately if the delivery date is before the expiry of the 14 days payment term.
– Upon request of easybiza the client will provide Easybiza with a proof of payment.
– Payment can only be made upfront delivery of the products. However in case of same-day-delivery easybiza is, at its discretion, also entitled to payment in cash.
– easybiza offers the following payment methods (via trusted financial service provider Multisafepay):
- Bank Transfer
- SOFORT Banking
– easybiza is only bound once payment of the full amount has been received.
– In case of same-day-delivery parties are bound once easybiza has issued a written acceptance or has commenced the implementation.
– Delivery will take place on the specific location which address will be provided by the client (map/coordinates/address) and a time agreed upon with the villa owner, manager or rental company. Or on its request, with the client.
– It is the responsibility of the client to make sure that on the agreed time and location there is someone to take receipt of the products delivered by easybiza.
– If the client fails in this responsibility he/she is in default, the client will have to pick up the products at a location and time appointed by easybiza.
Office hours during season from March 28th till October 30th, 2022
10:00 – 18:00 h, 6 days a week. Mondays closed
Delivery is possible from April 9th till October 30th, 2022
10:00 – 19:00 h on agreed times. We don’t deliver on Mondays
*Emails/contact forms will be checked and answered on a frequent basis.
– easybiza will always deliver hand picked products that will be as fresh as possible.
– When a product brand is not available, easybiza will replace it with a product of similar quality of a different brand.
– When a product size is not available, easybiza will replace it with a different size of the same brand or a product of similar quality of a different brand. –
– If any product is damaged at the moment of delivery, easybiza will, at its own discretion, replace the damaged product as soon as possible or refund the client of the damaged product.
– Any damages of the products will have to be reported to easybiza within two hours after the noted arrival time in the villa.
– If a product paid for by the client has not been delivered, easybiza will, at its own discretion, deliver the product as soon as possible or refund the client the paid price.
– Please note, the freshly made salads from MOOS may contain traces of nuts and for specific allergy information on all products please get in contact with us.
– All risks in relations to products supplied by easybiza shall pass to the customer immediately upon delivery.
– easybiza is not liable for any damages caused by (the use of) the products.
– When easybiza cannot deliver in time due to circumstances beyond its control it will make sure the order will be delivered as soon as possible without any possibility to claim or refund (delivery) costs.
5. Cancellation policy
– Please inform easybiza as soon as possible if you would like to cancel the order.
– Once an order has been placed and payment has been made, it is only possible to change or cancel the order at the latest 5 days before the delivery date.
6. Return policy
– The client has the obligation to check the delivery at the time of receipt concerning completeness and quality. Produce and perishables can only be returned if you inform us within 24 hours after receipt. Frozen items and dry goods can only be returned if you inform us within 7 days after receipt. Concerning all other goods you have the right to revoke the contract and to return the goods within 14 days.
– Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0º C and 5º C and frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18ºC or below.
– Products are returnable for full credit only when they are in the original package, free of markings or damage, and within 24 hours.
– Orders may only be placed by people who have reached the age of 18
The information on this website has been drawn up with the utmost care, however we can not guarantee that all the information is correct. Therefore we are not liable for any damages caused by the use of the Easybiza website.